Application Software Engineer
Are you an experienced Application Software Engineer with a passion for developing innovative solutions and streamlining business processes? Are you eager to make an impact in a dynamic, IT-focused role that supports the needs of a dedicated team? If so, we want to hear from you!
We are a leading organization dedicated to providing essential services and support for low-income and disabled individuals, and we're currently seeking a talented and enthusiastic Application Software Engineer to join our team.
- Develop, maintain, and support in-house applications that automate business processes and support data tracking requirements.
- Collaborate with team leaders and users to accomplish user goals and optimize technology solutions.
- Lead in planning, designing, and implementing components of common databases.
- Create complex scripts for data extraction, report generation, and system updates.
- Perform routine database administration tasks and ensure system efficiency.
- Troubleshoot and resolve software issues, providing technical assistance to users as needed.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, best practices, and emerging technologies.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years of experience in SQL/MYSQL, MS Windows workstations, and servers.
- 3-5 years of experience with client/server, web-based, and relational database applications in Linux (Ubuntu) environments.
- Knowledge in Python, Scala, XML, Tableau, and Logi Analytics is a plus.
- Proven experience with Java/JSP and/or PHP.
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel and experience with information reporting and ad hoc queries.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and deliver high-quality results.
What We Offer:
- A supportive, collaborative work environment where you can make a real impact.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Opportunities for professional growth and development.
- The chance to work with a passionate, dedicated team making a difference in the lives of those in need.
If you are an Application Software Engineer with a strong IT focus and a passion for helping others, apply now to join our team and start making a difference today!
HFI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. HFI is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. HFI will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. HFI encourages applicants of all ages.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time