IT Business Systems Analyst/Project Manager
We are relentless advocates for individuals, their families, and our communities. We help low-income and disabled people gain access to the Social Security disability benefits, income and services they need to improve their quality of life for many years to come. It’s our calling and our life’s work and it’s a privilege and an honor to do what we do. If you are somebody who wants to transform the lives of the people around us and are passionate about helping others in need, then we would love to have you as part of our team.
The IT Business Systems Analyst/Project Manager will report directly to the VP of Technology and Data Security. The IT Business Systems Analyst/Project Manager acts as the liaison between business units and IT departments; completes requirements specifications in support of projects and production operations; participates in or facilitates business process improvements and research efforts which will include complex data analysis; and acts as a consultant to other teams for various company IT projects. This roll will be accountable for gathering information for the design of business information systems to integrate new systems to improve company work-flow, production, efficiency, effectiveness, and otherwise ensure IT solutions support business objectives. In addition, this roll will manage and provide solutions and concepts through effective technological paths; analyzes and defines processes of business both “To Be” and “As Is.” Finally, the IT Business Systems Analyst/Project Manager plays a critical systems operational roll managing the flow of referrals into the outreach pipeline, vendor system integrations and overnight and other system/application automations, and invoicing QC.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Act as a Liaison between business units, technology and support teams.
- Acts as the subject matter expert regarding the data and function of our propitiatory CRM system, including system and vendor integrations.
- Conduct preliminary investigation for all CRM issues and project requests. Review requirements, specifications, test, support and training plans to ensure they are in line with business objectives on projects.
- Conduct interviews with business and technical experts to identify areas of improvement.
- Work with management to identify areas of improvement and develop creative solutions.
- Document and analyze required information and data.
- Design and execute testing plans to assure CRM functionality or reports meet business requirements.
- Research, recommend and implement workflow efficiencies to continually improve quality and efficiency of operational business processes.
- Develop procedure documentation in support of new process, products or system enhancements.
- Help design, document and maintain system processes and workflow automations.
- Create and execute project plans; establish project deadlines, personal work plan and manage time effectively.
- Create, modify, test and deploy Tableau and other reports per business and/or user requirements.
- Assess and validate activities to determine if implemented solution has fulfilled company requirements.
- Ensure that recommended solutions are both technically current and meet all compliance rules.
- Prepare and train staff on internal processes and systems.
- May develop and maintain user documentation.
- May perform various technical support rolls like phone system setup/configuration.
- Research technology to find best tools for our needs.
- Perform database queries as part of project analysis and production support.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 4 years of successful user support of an application type CRM/ERP.
- Demonstrated proficiency with business systems and translating customer/user needs into well-formed and documented use cases.
- Proven experience in eliciting requirements and testing.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to plan, develop and coordinate multiple projects.
- Thorough understanding of project management principles and planning.
- Thorough understanding of information technology procedures and practices.
- Strong customer orientation.
- Strong verbal communication, persuasive, and presentation skills.
- Strong written communication, including technical writing skills. Ability to produce clear, concise, accurate and grammatically correct documentation.
- High level of attention to detail in organizational and documentation areas.
- Familiarity with the latest development and trends in new computer technology.
- Strong and high comfort level with SQL, MS Office Suite, especially Excel and Word.
- Knowledge of reporting platforms like Tableau.
- Strong commitment to fostering positive relationships within the organization.
- Experience working with diverse collaborative teams in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines simultaneously; exhibits flexibility and tolerance for ambiguity with the ability to thrive in a rapidly changing business environment; self-starter; and results oriented.
- Willingness and ability to travel as required (5-10%).
- Successful applicants must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Applicants may request a reasonable accommodation from this requirement for medical or religious reasons, as permitted by law.
HFI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. HFI is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. HFI will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. HFI encourages applicants of all ages.