IT Business Systems Analyst/Project Manager
We are relentless advocates for individuals, their families, and our communities. We help low-income and disabled people gain access to the Social Security disability benefits, income and services they need to improve their quality of life for many years to come. It’s our calling and our life’s work and it’s a privilege and an honor to do what we do. If you are somebody who wants to transform the lives of the people around us and are passionate about helping others in need, then we would love to have you as part of our team.
Are you a tech enthusiast with a knack for problem-solving and a passion for driving business success through technology? We have an exiting opportunity for a dynamic and motivated IT Business Systems Analyst/Project Manager to join our forward-thinking organization. As a crucial liaison between our business units and IT teams, you'll play a pivotal role in shaping our digital strategy and ensuring our IT solutions align with our business objectives.
- Serve as the key liaison between our business units, technology teams, and support departments, ensuring effective communication and collaboration across the organization.
- Utilize your expertise in our CSM system and its integrations to drive efficiency and alignment with our strategic business objectives.
- Conduct thorough investigations and analysis of CSM issues and project requests, ensuring they align with business goals and objectives.
- Collaborate with business and technical stakeholders to identify areas for improvement and develop innovative solutions.
- Document and analyze information and data to provide valuable insights for decision-making processes.
- Design and execute comprehensive testing plans to ensure the functionality and accuracy of CSM reports.
- Research and recommend workflow efficiencies to optimize operational business processes.
- Develop and maintain system processes and workflow automations to streamline operations.
- Lead projects, establish timelines, and effectively manage resources to ensure successful project completion.
- Create impactful reports and visualizations using tools like Tableau to meet business and user requirements.
- Assess and validate implemented solutions to ensure compliance with company requirements and standards.
- Prepare and deliver training to staff on internal processes and systems.
- Stay updated on the latest technology trends and identify innovative tools and solutions.
- Provide technical support, including system setup/configuration, as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in user support for a CSM/ERP application.
- Strong skills in translating customer/user needs into well-documented use cases.
- Analytical mindset and problem-solving abilities.
- Project management skills with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Understanding of project management principles and information technology procedures.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail in organizational and documentation tasks.
- Proficiency in SQL, MS Office Suite (especially Excel and Word), and reporting platforms like Tableau.
- Customer-oriented mindset with the ability to build positive relationships.
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative and fast-paced environment.
- Results-driven with a focus on delivering high-quality outcomes.
- Willingness to travel occasionally (5-10%) as required.
HFI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. HFI is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. HFI will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. HFI encourages applicants of all ages.