Program Support Assistant
HFI is looking for a motivated Program Support Assistant to join the team. The prospect will collaborate with the Sales department during client projects, onboarding and customer success plans. The Program Support Assistant’s primary role is to facilitate the work of the account management team by offering administrative support such as data entry, verification tasks and related clerical duties. Responsibilities include, but are not limited, to the following:
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Provides administrative support to the account management team.
· Assist in the success of the Member Account Status program.
Responsible for gathering member data from our internal database and entering
details on clients’ proprietary systems accurately and timely.
· Assist in the success of the Client Referral program. Responsible
for gathering member data from Cognito Forms and entering records in Excel
spreadsheets and submit records to our IT team to be then entered in our
· Assist in the success of the Member Testimonial program. Responsible
for conducting follow up calls to approved members to interview and record
their experience working with HFI.
· Assist in the success of the Client Letter program. Responsible for creating and editing client
template letters in Adobe InDesign and assuring the all client materials are formatted
properly for production.
· Follow up daily with Account Management
team members on uncompleted tasks and open issues.
· Support and maintain relationships with
Account Management team to execute client guidelines and specifications.
· Performs tasks collaboratively with Account
Management team as requested by Account Managers or VP, Sales.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience, required
· 2-3 years administrative experience in professional business setting, communications, marketing and/or
· Computer literate; must be proficient with all MS Office applications, especially Excel
· Experience with Adobe InDesign software, required
· Experience with SalesForce software or other CRM Systems, a plus
· Disciplined time-management skills and the ability to prioritize and troubleshoot
· Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
· Exceptional written and verbal communications
· Highly analytical, technically proficient, and able to learn new tools and software quickly
· Drive to solve problems efficiently and creatively on your own after the completion of
· Must be a proven self-starter with a strong work ethic who can take initiative to achieve
· Positive, patient attitude and the ability to stay flexible in a fast paced, changing
· Ability to work effectively with different team members and manage multiple projects with
WORKING CONDITIONS / WORK ENVIRONMENT
Moderate noise level associated with open office work environment.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to talk
or hear; stand, walk, sit, use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, and
reach with hands and arms. The employee occasionally will lift and/or move up
to 15 pounds.