Local Candidates Only!
Reporting to the Contact Center Operations Manager. The primary goal of the Contact Center Operations Supervisor is to supervise the daily operations of specialized teams (POD) which include Member Representatives and Member Liaisons. Support the Call Center Operations Manager in all daily operations and leadership activities. Ensure the team meets all business and operational goals and objectives. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supervisor for Call Center Operations staff and members.
- Assist colleagues on special tasks and projects as needed.
- Provide backfill support in daily operations as needed.
- Motivate and empower all team members to foster a positive and productive team-environment.
- Other duties may be assigned.
MANAGERIAL RESPONSIBILITIES (when applicable)
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
- Manages staff’s daily workload; approves timesheets, expense reports and time off requests.
- Directly supervises 10-15 non-supervisory staff within a specialized team (POD).
- Responsibilities include: interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems and all other special projects.
- Bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Develop, modify and monitor daily processes to effectively support and enhance the daily workflow of business unit.
- Assign tasks and projects to ensure the workload is balanced and is getting done.
- Establish priorities and sets expectations regarding performance benchmarks for team members in varied roles.
- Monitor daily performance activities of the POD by modifying and executing queries and reports that measure those productivity metrics.
- Ensure that the team has tools necessary to monitor performance and initiate action when necessary.
- Estimate new work flow or process to ensure team members are working as productively as possible.
- Share timely and constructive feedback with team members regarding their performance.
- Evaluate referrals, outreach, screenings, application submission and conversion functions.
- Monitor the progression of inventory through various stages of the application’s lifecycle, securing inventory supply based on goals demands and Member Advocate workload capacity.
- Ensure that team members document interactions, process status and telephone conversations appropriately in HFI’s database system.
- Coach team members through sensitive and intense member interactions.
- Demonstrate receptive, empathetic and sensitive attitudes by understanding and valuing cultural diversity with members and staff.
- Analyze situations, identifies problems, and evaluates alternative courses of action. Tracks and reports adverse events.
- Monitor data quality and initiates resolution when discrepancies are identified.
- Submit requests to IT for modifications to existing functionality that will provide missing information required for proper management of daily operations. Collaborates with manager and other supervisors to ensure specs will meet the needs.
- Coordinate with other departments to gather feedback and ideas that will help with the internal decision-making and problem resolution processes.
- Serve as knowledge expert for staff. Share expertise and experience with the goal of elevating the knowledge base of all staff members and increasing productivity.
- Develop, implement, and ensure compliance with standard operating procedures and guidelines.
- Act as liaison with members/staff to ensure optimal customer satisfaction and relationship building opportunities are maximized.
- Collaborate with subjective matter expert to develop internal trainingb.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in supervisory/management role in a Customer Service or related skillset with Healthcare/human service environment, required.
- Expert knowledge and experience working with the Social Security Administration Entitlement Programs, required.
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience in auditing, coordinating and overseeing business processes cycle counts of various inventory, preferred.
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills.
- Strong customer service, continuous quality improvement, and relationship development skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Self-motivated, responsible, and accountable.
- Excellent computer skills including: MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Ability to multitask and to work well within a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Willingness and ability to work extra hours during a work week as required and be available one Saturday per month.
- Must be willing to participate in daily operations when necessary.
WORKING CONDITIONS / WORK ENVIRONMENT
Moderate noise level associated with open office work environment.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear; stand, walk, sit, use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, and reach with hands and arms. The employee occasionally will lift and/or move up to 15 pounds.